Expectations -How to be Successful in Spanish 2:
· Show respect to everyone and participate with a positive attitude.
*Listen first. Be honest, courteous, kind, responsible, and positive. Be yourself, and support each other.
*During group and partner activities, be a positive leader and team worker. Take initiative! Help each other.
*During full class activities, raise your hand quietly & wait to be called on.
· No food or drink in our classroom – except water.
· Electronic devices must be OFF and out of sight while you are in our classroom. (Unless special permission is granted.)· Do your best. Ask questions. Speak Spanish!
Tips for Phenomenal Participation:
*When you enter class, turn on the “Spanish part” of your brain: greet your classmates in Spanish & work on your warm-up;
*Listen to others; Look at the speaker for visual cues and gestures;
* Raise your hand (quietly) to volunteer;
*Sing along, play along, and talk with your group in Spanish during group time;
*Ask questions; Ask for help; and
* Speak as much Spanish as you can. Errors are an important part of learning. We learn from trying.Click here for our Syllabus