Students who are absent the day of a test will be given an alternate essay exam which can be found linked below beginning the day of the exam. You are welcome to study for the make-up by brainstorming, pre-writing and creating a rough draft however, you will not be able to use any notes when you come in to take the actual exam. You need to schedule a time for the make-up before or after school (after school only available during the winter sports season). Allow between 40 and 55 minutes to complete. Drops-ins are not allowed.
Students who do not pass the Unit exam may take the alternate exam to raise their grade to passing. You will have 1 week from the date of the original exam to schedule a time for the retake.
Alternate/Make Up Exams
- Civil War & Reconstruction-
- WIIU -
- Modern America Emerges -
- WW1/Roaring 20s-
- Great Depression - Must schedule make up by Friday Feb. 23
- World War 2 - Must schedule make up by Friday Mar 16 - students may opt to take it on Tuesday 3/13 during test corrections
- Cold War - Must schedule make up by
- Civil Rights & Vietnam - Must schedule make up by
- 1970's - Must schedule make up by
- Turn of the 21st Century -