|This page will be in a state of perpetual construction. Resources to help prepare for the May APUSH exam will be added as they are discovered/created.
I. Course Materials from College Board
APUSH Course Themes
- 1pg document containing all 7 course themes along with a description of each theme's learning objectives. (Hot Pink Handout)
APUSH Key Concepts - Each link contains the specific unit key concepts. Thematic learning objectives are listed by their code. Detailed learning objectives can be found on the course themes link.
II. Textbook Powerpoints - American Pageant
* HP 3: Ch.7 Ch.8 Ch.9 Ch.10
* HP 4: Ch.11 Ch.12 Ch.13 Ch.14 Ch.15 Ch.16 Ch.17
* HP 5: Ch.18 Ch.19 Ch.20 Ch.21 Ch.22 Ch.23*
* HP 6: Ch.24 Ch.25 Ch.26 Ch.27
* HP 7: Ch.28 Ch.29 Ch.30 Ch.31 Ch.32 Ch.33 Ch.34
* HP 8: Ch.35 Ch.36 Ch.37 Ch.38
* HP 9: Ch.39 Ch.40 Ch.41
- Review site that has short lectures and MC questions from the lecture. MC questions are content based and not aligned with current AP MC model of stimulus-based questions. Here are the directions to register:
- 1. Visit getafive.com and click on "I'm a student".
- 2. On the students page, choose "AP World History".
- 3. On the AP World History page, click on the "Enroll now" button.
- 4. Create an account or log in if you're already signed up.
- 5. You're now in your personal Study Room.
- 6. Click on the "Join a Class" tab on the left and enter this code: 696883T
- Another review site with lots of content. Contains links to lectures and parody videos (think fleas on rats or the French Revolution video from APWorld) from a variety of educators.
* AP Crash Course Review Book
(Not affiliated with John Green's Crash Course video series)- This is a link to the 2nd edition of the reveiw book. It was published in 2011 so it is not up to date in regards to essay requirements but it does provide a comprehensive content outline.