|This page will be in a state of perpetual construction. Resources to help prepare for the May APUSH exam will be added as they are discovered/created.
I. Course Materials from College Board
APUSH Course Themes
- 1pg document containing all 7 course themes along with a description of each theme's learning objectives. (Hot Pink Handout)
APUSH Key Concepts - Each link contains the specific unit key concepts. Thematic learning objectives are listed by their code. Detailed learning objectives can be found on the course themes link.
II. American Pageant 16th ed - Resources
- provides links to key information for each chapter of our textbook
* Khan Academy
- See me if you are having trouble accessing resources
- Another review site with lots of content. Contains links to lectures and parody videos (think fleas on rats or the French Revolution video from APWorld) from a variety of educators.
* Jocz APUSH Review
- Series of short chapter review video's designed to supplement your reading
* APUSH Review Playlist
- Produced by CollegeBoard during the Pandemic years of 2019-20 & 2020-21, these videos serve as review for HP1-7 and content/review for HP8&9. CollegeBoard no longer has some of them available on their channel, so I compiled a playlist of those videos that are still available on Youtube.