If you missed AP Family Night, click on the picture to watch the video.
Please follow the instructions below to register and pay for your 2021 AP Exam
Students: Create a CollegeBoard Account
Students will need a CollegeBoard account to join their AP class section and to register for AP exams. (Parents should not create an account for the student). If you don’t yet have a student account, go to www.collegeboard.org/register
Do you already have a CollegeBoard account? All CollegeBoard programs are connected through one account. If an account was created for AP, PSAT/NMSQT or SAT, you just need your username and password to sign in. Ifyou don't remember your login or password,please call the college board at AP services 888-225-5427.
Fall 2020 – AP Registration
- Students will register for AP exams through their AP classroom and the yellow button that says register for exam. You must register for an exam by November 6, 2020.
- Exam fees can be paid by a credit/debit card online beginning October 7, 2020, using the Everett Public Schools online payment website: https://wa-everett.intouchreceipting.com/ The $3.00 conviencenee is waived during remote learning. Exams can be paid in cash or check the Treasurer at the back of the A building Monday thru Friday from 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
- The exam fee is $95 per exam ($143 for Capstone: AP Seminar and AP Research).
- Students who qualify for Free or Reduced-priced Meals, should apply as early as possible for the 2020-21 school year and their AP costs are covered.
- If the exam fees are preventing a student from teting please email Mary Ingraham at email@example.com becasue we will not let money get in the wayof a student that wants to test.
- AP Seminar and Research students are required to pay for the exam since they are through-course assessment classes.
- Cancellation and Late Fees mandated by CollegeBoard: If students are not ready to commit to taking the exam by the October 30 payment deadline and decide to register at a later date (prior to March 12), they can still do so with an additional $40 late order fee. No exams can be ordered after March 12, 2021.
- Given this year's unusual circumstances, in 2020-21 CollegeBoard will waive the $40 per exam cancellation fee and the $40 unsused exam fee for any student who decides not to test.
- 2021 AP Exam Schedule
To access additional information about the 2021 AP Exams click here.
To log in and pay for exams using a credit/debit card click here.