Below are the course expectations to make your Chinese learning successful and meaningful:
1. Come to class prepared
- Have an organized binder with paper, your district-provided laptop and pencils/pens
- Have access to your textbook materials
- Preview the required materials
- Complete the assigned course work
2. Log in to Canvas daily
3. Be respectful and kind to all members of our learning community
4. Be proactive with your learning
5. Put forth your best effort at all times
6. Practice writing characters regularly
7. Make effort to practice Chinese outside of class
8. If you have questions, please ask me for help.
The Zoom meeting expectations will be shared on Canvas.
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." ― Laozi