Our Chinese 2 and Chinese 3 classes are approved for the College in the High School Program at Everett Community College (EvCC). Students must complete two semesters of Chinese 2 or Chinese 3 at HM Jackson HS and meet the EvCC’s course expectations in order to earn college credit. No partial credit is available.
Eligibility: 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students
EvCC course title and course number for Jackson’s Chinese 2: Chinese II, CHIN& 122
EvCC course title and course number for Jackson’s Chinese 3: Chinese III, CHIN& 123
The registration process and deadlines can be found at https://www.everettcc.edu/ccec/college-in-high-school.
Enrollment is a 3-step process and each step has a deadline:
- Step 1: Apply online for admission at EvCC: Sept. 28 - Oct. 19
- Step 2: Complete program application: Sept. 28 - Nov. 2
- Step 3: Registration and payment: Oct. 1 - Nov.16
100% Refund: Dec. 4.
For withdraw and refund policies visit https://www.everettcc.edu/ccec/college-in-high-school/registration-and-refund-deadlines
- Students who qualify for free or reduced priced meals may apply for a fee waiver for two classes per year. Students will indicate if they qualify for the fee waiver during enrollment step 2.
- Families who need extra time to make payment can request a payment plan at https://www.everettcc.edu/ccec/college-in-high-school/cost-fees
If you have any questions, please let me know.