• fin aid graphic
    Students will need to fill out one or the other of these applicaitons in order to receive grants, loans, or work study for college tuition. 
    The FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
    The WASFA is the Washington Application for State Financial Aid for uncodumented students.
    What is needed to file? 
    You will need your Social Security Number/Alien Registration Card, household financials (W2 or last pay stub or last year's tax return), parent's Social Security Number if they have one, and any additional financial information (child support, TANF or welfare information, investment information). Contact EHS Counseling or Career Center for more details. 
    To begin your free application, visit quicklinks.
    Types of Financial Aid- see quicklinks
    Grants are a form of financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid. Many are awarded based on Financial Need as a state or federal grant.
    Scholarships are ususally from nonprofite or private organizations usually based on academic merit, talent, background or a particular area of study. 
    Work-Study is a federal program that allows students to earn money to pay for college by working part-time. 
    Loans are money that you borrow that acrue interest.