The Board of Directors has made it a priority to seek input from parents, students, and community members throughout the process of superintendent selection. Thank you to those that have contributed through ThoughtExchange, other online surveys, and focus groups. Your input has helped form the leadership profile used to find the best candidates for the position.
The following data is available for your review:
- ThoughtExchange summary report.
- Ray and Associates focus group summary responses.
- Ray and Associates online survey results.
There will be a "Meet and Greet" with the superintendent finalists on May 29 at the Community Resource Center for the community, students and staff. The finalists will rotate through on 45 or 60 minute cycles. Mark your calendars for the times below and we hope to see you on Wednesday, May 29.
- Community 5:45 - 8:45 p.m.
- Students 2:30 - 4:45 p.m.
- Teachers 6 - 8:30 p.m.
- Classified staff 6 - 8:15 p.m.