August 17 - 20, 2020, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.The Everett Public Schools AP Summer Institute will be held Online via Zoom and CanvasOur AP Summer Institute workshop is designed for new and experienced AP teachers to refine their practice and to teach the following courses:
- AP Art and Design
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
TWO-PART REGISTRATIONSTEP 1: Register through the Cvent Registration Site.
- To register for any Cvent AP summer institute you will need a College Board (CB) login. The registration process will initially begin on the College Board website. If you do not have a CB login, please click here to Create Your College Board Account.
- If you have forgotten your CB login user name or need to retrieve your password, please click here to Retrieve College Board User Name and/or Password.
STEP 2: After you have registered through Cvent, choose a payment option below to finalize your registration.
PAYMENT OPTIONSQuestions? Contact us at APSI@everettsd.org or 425-385-APSI (2774) or visit our Cvent AP Summer Institute Registration Site.