Guaranteed Admission Program
Get Admitted - Guaranteed!
We are excited to share that Everett Public Schools is a participating institution in the following guaranteed admissions programs, or GAP:
Everett Public Schools has partnered with Central Washington University, Eastern Washington University, The Evergreen State College, Pacific Lutheran University, Saint Martin's University, University of Washington Tacoma, Washington State University and Western Washington University to help students meet their college and career goals through the Guaranteed Admissions Program (GAP). Through GAP, a student who meets the following criteria is guaranteed admission to these institutions.To qualify for the Guaranteed Admissions Program, a student must have:
- The Guaranteed Admission Program with six participating Washington four-year, public institutions
- The Automatic Admission Partnership with Pacific Lutheran University
- The Guaranteed Admission Program with Saint Martin's University
If all of these are true or the student is on track to meet these criteria by high school graduation, GAP guarantees the student will be admitted to all participating institutions. Students eligible for guaranteed admission must complete an admission application and additional requirements by the institution after receiving an admission letter. The GAP program does not provide financial aid or cover the cost of college. Students will want to complete the FAFSA or WASFA and contact the financial aid office of the colleges for financial aid and scholarship information.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (GPA of 3.3 for Pacific Lutheran University)
- Completed necessary College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADR) courses in high school (typically mirrors high school grad requirements)
- Completed the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Form (which is included in the student handbook, the enrollment form, or annual student information update) and provided permission to share high school student information with colleges.