North Middle School
Thanks to community support for the 2016 Capital Bond, the North Middle School Modernization project is close to completion.
Students and staff moved into the new building September 2019, with full project completion expected Spring 2020.
Completed work as of February 2020:
- A new two-story classroom building that houses administrative office, classrooms, and several breakout areas, for extended learning opportunities
- Larger parking lot with improved drop-off lane
- Perimeter fencing
- Two designated bus drop off zones
- Modernized gymnasium/band and choir building
- Enhanced technology infrastructure to accommodate increased technology and wireless capabilities
- Preliminary upgrades to the track and field
Work continuing through spring 2020
- Parking lot landscape completion
- Track and field areas - infill of synthetic turf field, tennis court resurfacing, installation of rubberized track top surface.
North Middle School’s modernization is on track for full completion in Spring 2020.
Location 2514 Rainier Ave., Everett, WA 98201 Architect NAC Architects Contractor Spee West Estimated project cost $50,100,000 Estimated building completion Fall 2019