District Choice School Transfer Release Waiver
How to obtain a district release to attend another school district or program.
3140P Application of Attendance in Non-Resident District (instructions electronic submission)
District residents who wish to attend a district outside of Everett Public Schools will need to follow these steps:
1. Obtain the 3140P Application of Attendance in Non-Resident District
- Download the form from the link above
- Obtain the form from the Everett Public Schools Community Resource Center
2. Complete the Form:
Please make sure to complete all sections of the form and include the school and district you would like to attend. This information is especially important for online/virtual programs.
- Complete the form online using Adobe Reader DC (download the free software here http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html) then print.
- Or print the form and fill it out by hand (please use ink). Complete the form entirely to the Parent Signature Line. PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY.
3. Submit the completed form to Everett Public Schools:
Once the form has been received by the Everett Public Schools Transfer Office the request will be submitted online to the receiving district or program. The parent/guardian will receive an email confirming the School Transfer form has been submitted.Additional School Transfer information is available from your school and the Transfer Office.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
- Fax the form to 425-385-4012
- Drop off or mail the form to the Community Resource Center located at 3900 Broadway Avenue, Everett WA 98201. Please address "Attention Transfer Office"
Transfer Office Hours: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.Debra Olson, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 425-385-4070Fax: 425-385-4012