District Choice School Transfer Release Waiver
How to obtain a district release to attend another school district or program.
District residents can now submit their request for release from Everett Public Schools using the Washington State Choice Transfer Request Portal. You will need to have an active email address to use this system. Access the Choice Transfer Request Portal (CTRP) online.
If you are unable to use the portal above, follow these steps:
- Download the form from the link above
- Obtain the form from the Everett Public Schools Community Resource Center
2. Complete the Form:
- Complete the form online using Adobe Reader DC (download the free software) then print.
- Or print the form and fill it out by hand (please use ink). Complete the form entirely to the Parent Signature Line. PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY.
Please make sure to complete all sections of the form and include the school and district you would like to attend. This information is especially important for online/virtual programs.
3. Submit the completed form to Everett Public Schools:
Once the form has been received by the Everett Public Schools Transfer Office the request will be submitted online to the receiving district or program. The parent/guardian will receive an email confirming the School Transfer form has been submitted from the following email: email@example.com
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the form to 425-385-4012
- Drop off or mail the form to the Community Resource Center located at 3900 Broadway Avenue, Everett WA 98201. Please address "Attention Transfer Office"
Transfer Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.Rachel Otnes, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 425-385-4070Fax: 425-385-4012