Welcome to The Library Media Program
Libraries are a gateway to the world, linking learning and life. The mission of the Everett Public Schools library media program is to ensure all students are effective users of ideas and information. This mission is accomplished by:
- A partnership involving the school district, the principal, the classroom teacher, and the teacher-librarian.
- Teacher and teacher-librarians cooperatively planning and implementing resource based units of study.
- The promotion of reading through collaboratively developed programs.
- Integrating information literacy skills into all subject areas.
- Teaching students how to locate, evaluate, organize, synthesize, and share information.
- Providing access to materials in a variety of formats, both print and non-print.
Please feel welcome to contact us for library and media information and support.
Learning Management Services