Online School Transfer Application Form
Intradistrict resident and nonresident students have the option to submit their transfer request online with our new application form. All online forms will be date and time stamped upon submission. Parents and students will have the ability to print a copy of the form for their own records. A new account in Powerschool will need to be created with your email address. You will need to have an active email address to use this system.
Online School Transfer Form Temporarily Suspended
Due to the Governor's mandate ordering the closure of all schools in Washington State to halt the spread of the Coronavirus, and the School Board's Resolution 1227 passed on March 17, 2020 granting emergency suspension of district policy, the school transfer office is currently unable to process school transfer requests or school transfer denial appeals. This means new transfer requests and school transfer appeals received after March 17, 2020 will not be processed until the mandated closure of schools is rescinded and staff return to regular schedules, currently scheduled for April 27,2020. Please continue to submit any inquiries to the school transfer email address so that the staff can respond with the appropriate information to assist you. Thank you.
If you are unable to use the online form, follow these steps:
1. Obtain the 3131P Intradistrict Area Transfer Request Form for resident students of Everett Public Schools or the 3140P Application of Nonresident Student for nonresident students of Everett Public Schools.(instructions electronic submission)
For more information regarding nonresidents, please refer to school transfer forms, policies and procedures.
- Download the form from the link above
- Obtain the form from the Everett Public Schools Community Resource Center
2. Complete the Form:
- Complete the form online using Adobe Reader DC (download the free software) then print.
- Or print the form and fill out by hand (please use ink). Complete the form entirely to the Parent Signature Line. PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY.
Please make sure to complete all sections of the form and include the school you would like to attend.
3. Submit the completed form to the Everett Public Schools:
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off or mail the form to the school you are requesting
- Fax the form to 425-385-4012
- Drop off or mail the form to the Community Resource Center located on 3900 Broadway Avenue, Everett WA 98201. Please address "Attention Transfer Office"
Once the form has been received by the Everett Public Schools Transfer Office the request will be submitted to the school you are requesting. You have the option to request two schools and you must submit a seperate request for each student.