Canvas equips teachers and students with a dynamic, easily accessible content portal. The course structure allows teachers to pull together a wide range of instructional, assessment and feedback tools to engage students in individualized, small group, and whole-class learning.
Click on the Canvas icon to log in.
Staff and students use their IDemail@example.com as the username and their computer/LMS password. Parents have a unique Parent Canvas URL to view their children's course content, assignment scores, and teacher comments. Check this Canvas Parent page for more information.
Steps for loading Canvas Student App
- Download Canvas Student App from phone's store
- Open and select Find my school
- Type in the district: Everett School District 2
- When the name appears in the search field select.
The screen may go white while the application loads.
- Log in using your student ID and district password
Learn more about Canvas:
- Canvas Student Guides
- Student Canvas App - confirm you select Everett School District 2 (Students)
- Logging into Canvas
- Create an ePortfolio