Welcome to Henry M. Jackson High School Counseling
Sending our families safe & healthy wishes during this time!
Due to school buildings being closed through the end of the school year, please know that the JHS Counseling Team has set up a system to remotely support JHS students.
COVID-19 School Closure Support & Resources: https://www.everettsd.org/Page/34453
Need additional support? Please complete the JHS Family Support Needs Survey
Thank you for your patience as we work to support ALL of our students during this important time!
NEW STUDENTS: To enroll & register click HERE
Questions? Please email JHS Counseling Team members for assistance! Email addresses are linked below...
When school is open: For Counselor Appointments: Email Gina Strom, Counseling Secretary
Leslie Tucker, M.S.W
A - Ce
Jonathan Gerig, M.Ed.
Ch - Gom
Genesis Rue, MS.Ed.
Gon - Kil
Sarah Williams, M.Ed., NBCT
Kim - Mi
Paul Turner, M.Ed.
Mo - Re
Sara Burdick, M.Ed.
Ri - Sm
Tues/Wed: 7 am - 2:30 PM
Friday: 10 am - 1:45 PM
Leiann Gregg, M.Ed.
High School & Beyond Facilitator
Available in the JHS Career Center on Wednesdays, 7:30 AM - 3 PM
Drug/ Intervention Specialist
College & Career Center Specialist
Work Permit signatures
(425) 312-3830 Voice / Text during school closure
Assessments Success Coordinator
EL Success Coordinator
Student & Family Advocate
JHS Counseling Department Mission
The mission of the Henry M. Jackson High School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive and developmental guidance program encompassing personal, social, academic, and career goals for all students to become self-assured and productive members of society in accordance with the American School Counseling Association National Model as adopted by the Everett School District.
JHS Counseling Department Vision
The vision of the Henry M. Jackson High School Counseling Department is to empower all students with the knowledge, skills, and resources to develop and be accountable for their own graduation and post high school plans in order to enhance success in their personal and professional lives.
JHS Counseling Department Goals
- Graduation Plan and credit accountability by every student
- Data driven academic planning to support each student’s post-high school plan
- Provide options and support for all students to obtain academic success
- Students will understand a variety of post-high school options as related to personal goals
- Career inventory and exploration
- Social and emotional readiness for the adult world
- Collaborate with parents/guardians to positively guide students as they enter adulthood.