Kindergarten registration will begin Monday, March 2, 2020 for 2020-21 enrollment.
All children entering kindergarten in 2020-21 must be 5 years old by August 31, 2020.
The day you register your child, please bring the completed registration forms as well as the following required items:
- Proof of age: A birth certificate; a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; a passport; an adoption record; previously verified school records; an affidavit from a parent; an entry in a family Bible; or any other documents permitted by law. Birth certificates for children born in Washington state may be obtained at the Snohomish County Health District Vital Statistics office. Call 425-339-5290 or request online at http://www.snohd.org/300/Birth-Certificates. Out-of-state birth certificates may be ordered from http://www.vitalchek.com.
- Current proof of address: utility bill, rental agreement, homeowner's policy, etc. The document must show the parent/guardian's name and address.
- Certificate of Immunization and Child's Health History. Contact your child's physician or the Snohomish County Health District at 425-339-5220 regarding information about vaccinations and updates. A parent's guide to immunizations is also available through the Snohomish County Health District's website.
- Parenting plan/court order, if applicable.
- Proof of guardianship if student is living with an adult other than the parent.