offers parents and students secure online access to real-time information about how middle and high school students in your family are doing in school. Gradebook allows guardians of middle and high school students to sign-up for email subscriptions to grade and assignment reports, view their student’s current grades, assignments, and attendance.
Setting up a parent/guardian Gradebook account provides access to information for all students linked to that account.
Gradebook provides families the ability to:
- Access your student's information with a secure log in
- View attendance for middle and high school students
- View assignment grades and teachers' comments immediately as they are posted
- Upcoming assignments
- See missing assignments
- Review test scores and transcripts to keep students on track for graduation
- Sign up to receive emails of class assignment reports automatically or request alerts when a grade drops below a certain letter grade
Watch this short video
to learn more about Gradebook for parents and students.
If you are unable to view information for one or more of your children using your parent account, please call your child's school and ask to have your student's account linked to your parent account.
Elementary grades are only available in print from the schools at the end of each semester (February and June). Contact your school if you do not receive your Elementary Progress Report.
Do you need parent/guardian access to Gradebook?
Send an email to LMS@everettsd.org
with your name, student name(s), student ID# and school they attend. We will respond with your login/password by email. Our system will only send information to the email on file with the school.
Below are instructions in navigating Gradebook: