Gradebook for Families
Gradebook provides families the ability to:
Click on the Report Card icon to log in to Gradebook.
- Access your student's information with a secure log in
- View real-time attendance
- View upcoming and missing assignments
- View assignment grades and teachers' comments immediately as they are posted
- View Elementary Progress Report at the end of each semester
- Sign up to receive emails of class assignment reports automatically or request alerts when a grade drops below a certain letter grade
Setting up a parent/guardian Gradebook account provides access to information for all students linked to that account. If you are unable to view information for one or more of your children using your parent account, please call your child's school and ask to have your student's account linked to your parent account.Do you need parent/guardian access to Gradebook? Access to Gradebook is the same as Home Access Center and Canvas Parent App. If you do not know your parent/guardian login info, open a Tech Support Ticket . We will respond with your login/password by email during office hours. Our system will only send information to the email on file with the school.