Join us on social media!
We invite all Everett Public Schools families, friends and community members to follow our social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
On our main district Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages, you will find emergency district communications, photos, videos, event postings, and content highlighting students, faculty, and accomplishments.
Visit each section below in our Social Media Directory to follow along with school pages, district pages, teachers, clubs, student groups, and more. Stay connected with us to learn the latest news! We can't wait to see you there!
Social Media Commenting Guidelines
Everett Public Schools welcomes your comments and encourages polite and productive conversation. Your comments are visible to the public and subject to public record disclosure laws.
We do not approve, endorse or verify the accuracy of comments posted by our followers. We do not discriminate against any views, but reserve the right to remove comments, without notification, that:
- Identify personal information including, but not limited to: medical information, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers.
- Contain violent, harmful, or obscene language.
- Contain solicitations or advertisements.
- Promote or oppose any political candidate or ballot initiative.
- Encourage or suggest illegal activity.
- Violate trademarks or copyrights.
- Are repetitive posts that are copied and pasted.
- Are unrelated to the original post or image.
Our social media filters are set to ‘strong.’ Comments that violate Twitter/Facebook/Instagram Community Standards may be automatically removed or hidden by any of those social media platforms.
Comments on social media do not take the place of any official notifications or public comments from Everett Public Schools.
If you have questions or comments about these guidelines, please email email@example.com.
Social Media Directory: