LMS Parent/Guardian Account
Learning Management Services (LMS) facilitates a parent's ability to help their student to be successful. Using your LMS parent/guardian account, you will gain access to the following systems:
- Gradebook provides parents and students real-time information including assignments, grades and attendance.
- Home Access Center provides parents and students access to basic demographics, attendance, current year report cards (secondary only), transcripts (secondary only), discipline, IEP plan and transportation information. In addition, parents can update their email or phone and access the Online Enrollment portal to enroll a new student.
- Canvas is used by teachers to deliver course content, organize online resources, host online discussions and more.
Parent/Guardian of NEW students
Please look for an email from LMS@everettsd.org with subject “Welcome Parent / Guardian to Everett Public Schools” to start setting up your parent/guardian account. This account will give you access to Gradebook, Home Access Center and Canvas Parent to support your student.
If you did not get the automated email or cannot find it, open a Tech Support Ticket with your name, student name(s), student ID# and/or DOB and the school they attend. We will respond with your login/password by email. Our system will only send information to the email on file with the school.
Click here if you need help in resetting your temporary password.
Parent/Guardian of CURRENT students who have forgotten their username or password
The standard protocol for parent usernames is first initial, period, last name. Sample: J.Doe for John Doe.
1. Go to Password Management Tool (RapidIdentity)
2. Click on "Need help?" icon.
3. Select "Forgot Password" or "Forgot Username" and follow prompts.
Watch this video to recover a forgotten password or username:
If you have questions, check out the Family Technology Support FAQ page.