Community Resource Center
The Community Resource Center (CRC) offers community users seven conference rooms to host a variety of events. For availability, please call 425-385-4045. Day-time district use is not reflected on the online calendar. Therefore, use may not be available as reflected on the online calendar. Due to the unique function of the CRC, the district has determined that recurring use of the CRC by users may interfere with the conduct of the district’s educational program. Accordingly, CRC conference rooms may be reserved only for individual, one-time events and are not available for recurring uses such as weekly or monthly meetings.Rooms Available for Community Use (capacity in parentheses)Board Room A: (Capacity 48-75, depending on the setup)Board Room B: (Capacity 44-60, depending on the setup)Port Gardner Room A: (Capacity 96-100, depending on setup)Port Gardner Room B: (Capacity 48-81, depending on the setup)Gedney Island Room: (8)Olympics Room: (14)Silver Lake Room: (13)A room dividing wall can be opened to allow the combination of Board Rooms A & B with a capacity of 115 and the Port Gardner Rooms A & B with a capacity of 144.
A/V Available on site:
- Network Computer
- Overhead Speakers
- Document Camera (Large Conference Rooms)
- Lecture Mic (Large Conference Rooms)
- Cordless Mic (Large Conference Rooms)
- Podium (Large Conference Rooms)
Additional Important Information:
- General Wi-Fi access is available throughout the Community Resource Center. For enhanced capabilities (web-based content access/YouTube, etc.) please request through Community Services.
- Catering services are available upon request through the District Food & Nutrition Department. Outside catering vendors are also allowed.
Links to instructional videos for the CRC Audio Visual Room Systems: