Athletic Field/Gym Rental - Regular Season
Seasonal athletic facility use requests are not scheduled through the online scheduling system.
Due to a high volume of requests during regular athletic seasons, it is necessary to collect all requests by the due dates listed below. All seasonal facility requests are scheduled by the group priority governed by the facility use fees schedule.
Due Dates for Seasonal Athletic Use:
Fall Field Use (soccer, football) – June 15
Winter Gym Use (basketball, volleyball) – September 15
Spring Field Use (baseball, softball, lacrosse) – February 19, 2021 (Normal Timeline January 15)
- Request to Use School Athletic Facilities Form
- EPS COVID-19 Sports Guidance Compliance Form
- COVID Disclosure and Release Facilities Use Agreement Addendum
- EPS Priority Classification Form
- Statement of Compliance for HB 1824
- Mandatory Certificate of Liability Insurance: All users are required to provide proof of $1,000,000 of liability coverage and list Everett Public Schools as additionally insured on the certificate of insurance. Reservation requests will be canceled if proof of insurance is not provided at least one week prior to the intended facility use date.
- Team Roster: Participant rosters must be provided for groups in category including name and addresses of players (P.O. Boxes will automatically be audited as out-of-district). Rosters are due no later than 2 weeks prior to your start date. Groups V and VII may disregard the roster audit process.
- Mandatory Pre-Season Meeting: A user group representative is required to attend our pre-season meeting prior to first date of use. Invitations will follow approved use confirmation notifications.
Off-season facility use requests (example: Fall or Spring season gym use for basketball user groups) should be submitted using the online request process.