Student Housing Form

  • The student housing form is used to help identify students who are eligible for support through the Kids in Transition (KIT) program. If you think you may qualify, please complete the form and return it to your child's school or the Categorical Programs office at the Community Resource Center.

    English  Arabic Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese