Welcome to Learning Management Services
Click the icon/picture for the system that best matches your purpose.
All Levels K-12
Elementary grades are onlyavailable in print from theschools at the end of eachsemester. Contact your school if you do not receive your Elementary Progress Report.
- District/State Test scores (Directions for viewing SBA results)
- Quick view attendance
- Update parent email and phone numbers
- Special Education (IEP)
- View discipline
Middle and High School parents - sign up for grade reports emailed automaticallyNew password process for GUARDIANS ONLY
- Attendance Reports (customizable)
- Email Subscriptions (by class and assignments)
- Reset your temporary password directions (password expired).
Need a password or log-in? click here.
Forgot Password? click here
- Request your password be reset through email@example.com
(please provide the student name, student ID and your relationship to student)
- Log in using temporary password -- link here
- This is a temporary password, may say your password has expired - click on "CLICK HERE to change your password"
- Create new password
- Log back in to the same RapidIdentity system to set up challenge questions
- Setting up challenge questions will help you in the future change your password or retrieve a forgotten password
Staff and students follow district procedures to change passwordsCurriculum and Instruction Tools
New to LMS? Need a log in or password? - Here is how to get started:
- AR/STAR (student/teacher access)
- Curriculum Portal (staff access)
- Destiny - Follett
- Discovery Education
- DRA (staff access)
- Keyboarding Without Tears
(Pearson home directions)
- Confirm with your child's school that you have web access and the correct email on file.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a login/password request (include your student’s name, and school ID#) along with your name and relation.
- LMS will confirm your web access “rights” and your email is in the student database from your child’s school.
- We will email you your login/password.
If "web access" has just been added to your account - you will receive an email with your login/password. When you personalize your password, you will also be asked to choose a security question. Email translated in Arabic, Spanish, Russian and Vietnamese.If you want to see all of your children with one login, please contact your child's school and ask them to link your account to all children.
Questions about the Learning Management Services - email email@example.com
Jo Anne Buiteweg, Director
425-385-40803900 BroadwayEverett, WA 98201