NEW ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY PROCESS FOR MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICSFamilies can register their student/athletes for athletic participation online. Rank One Sports will provide the web-based platform to allow families to easily register students for athletics and eliminate piles of paperwork.
Review your eligibility status by reading the WIAA Eligibility Checklist. Additional Everett Public Schools requirements may apply (outlined in the Athletic Code below). Please contact your building athletic coordinator to have your questions answered.
- To register electronically, go to www.everettschools.rankonesport.com.
- Families wishing to register with paper and pen can find the necessary forms at the above link, right click while in the form and print. **Home school and private school student/athletes will also need to turn hard copy forms into your resident as a student number is required to complete the online registration.
- Physicals must be given to the school.
- ASB and Athletic fee payments can now be made online at http://paymentsonline.everett.k12.wa.us.
All forms listed below are a required prior to participating in any of the following programs:
High SchoolFall | Cross Country, Football, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim, Boys Tennis, Girls Volleyball
Winter | Basketball, Girls Bowling, Boys Swim, Wrestling
Spring | Baseball, Fastpitch, Golf, Boys Soccer, Girls Tennis, Track and Field
Middle SchoolFall | Cross Country, Football, FastpitchWinter I | Boys Basketball, Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer
Winter II | Girls Basketball, Wrestling
Spring | Track and Field
Required Eligibility FormsAll forms can now be completed online at the above link www.everettschools.rankonesports.com.
Physical Forms may be printed and taken to a clinic, although if the clinic has an in-house physical form, those are acceptable as well. The physical MUST be an athletic physical and NOT a well-child check up.Physical Form | This is a two-page form, please be sure to print and complete both pages of this form. Must be renewed every 2 years. If the physical will expire during a season, the season must be renewed prior to the start of the season to avoid the ineligibility of athletes and the forfeiture of contests.
Information Pertaining to Eligibility Forms
Athletic Code Policy - This athletic code is in effect 365 days per year. (Updated February, 2015)
Concussion Information -
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information -
Parent/Coach Communication - Two-sided, or 2 single-sided pages
Athletic Fee Information Letter - For information only. Does not need to be turned in with paperwork.
Payment Agreement - To be completed by the family if requesting fee payment plan, reduction or waiver.
Reduced Cost Physicals
All student-athletes are required to have a sports physical every two years. For families looking for a place for an inexpensive physical, try contacting the following clinics for more information. Everett Public Schools does not endorse either clinic and provides the information as a service to families.Traditions Medical, Marysville, 360-653-3500
US Health Works locations - Appointments are highly encouraged.
- Lynnwood (located on 44th & 196th), 425-774-8758
- Everett/Paine Field (located at 3101 111th St SW #T/U), 425-267-0299
- Everett/Broadway (located in Gateway Center, 38th & Broadway), 425-259-0300