STEM-CTE General Advisory Council
Everett Public Schools gains significant benefits from the expertise and generosity of employer partners.
The STEM-Career Technical Education (CTE) General Advisory Council provide strategic direction, context and information that define and refine the district's STEM and CTE programs. The STEM-CTE General Advisory Council includes representatives from regional high-demand industry sectors. Their guidance helps to ensure students are learning the most current workplace skills, and our teachers receive guidance for their courses. Council contributions may include:
- Strengthening of alignment between career pathway programs and present/future career opportunities in Snohomish County and the surrounding area
- Support and guide our five active career pathways
- Reviewing goals, objectives and programs and recommending priorities for our pathways
- Reviewing and refining communication for students, parents, employers and the community
- Expansion and growth of our Everett Career Link partnership and internship program