Identify, coordinate and prioritize the demands for using technology to advance student achievement and increase operational efficiency. The council works within the parameters of the district strategic plan and with other councils to optimize the district's short- and long-term 21st century teaching and learning objectives.
The Technology Advisory Council:
- Provides guidance on aligning instructional and operational technology initiatives
- Provides guidance in prioritizing available funding from capital fund resources, bonds or levies
- Analyzes the demand for future resources to ensure sustainability of district technology and growth
- Provides parameters and support for updating the district technology plan
- Oversees implementation of the board-approved district technology plan
This council typically meets monthly.
Brian Beckley, Chief Information Officer
Learning and Information Technology Services
Jo Anne Buiteweg, Director
Learning Management Services
Scott Jenkins, Director
Customer and Technology Services
Ken Toyn, Director
Information Network Systems