In order to qualify for ECEAP, families must meet eligibility requirements which may include income, family circumstance, environmental or developmental factors. There is an application process to find out if you qualify.
Here are questions to answer that will help you decide if you should apply for ECEAP?
- Does my family live on a limited income? If your family qualifies for basic food or free and reduced price meals, you may qualify for ECEAP based on income.
- What if my family income has changed? If your family has had a recent significant reduction of income, you might qualify for ECEAP. Examples include job loss or reduction, family separation, etc.
- Are there other family circumstances impacting my child or our family? Examples include homelessness, foster or kinship care or adopted after foster/kinship care, CPS, FAR or ICW involvement, household conflicts, health issues, etc.
- Are there concerns about my child or do they need additional support? Examples include concerns about development, health concerns, dual language learner (learning English), an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), etc.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please fill out the ECEAP Inquiry Form to provide basic information about you and your child. An ECEAP staff member will follow-up with you to talk more about the program and complete an application.
For more information on ECEAP qualifications, please see Frequently Asked Questions.
If you would like to complete a paper application, forms are available through the following links:
As part of the application process, you will need to provide documents to verify your family’s annual income, child’s date of birth, and their immunization records:
Proof of all annual income for your family (send all that you have):
- 2020 tax return - 1040 form, all pages
- 12 month TANF payment history
- 12 month SSI payment history
- 12 month child support payment history
- Foster Care statement
- Other income documentation as requested
Documentation of child’s date of birth:
- Copy of birth certificate
- DSHS letter with date of birth listed
- Copy of passport
Copy of child’s immunization/shot record
Mail application and all documents to:
Everett Public Schools - ECEAP
Community Resource Center
Everett, WA 98201